19 Ekim 2019 Cumartesi

WORLD LOADING... ''FIRST EXPERIENCE'' IN ''SECOND LIFE''

Hello to everyone from this uniqe world !  I'm part of here from now on. I named my account ''seymasimsek319'' which is combination of my name and lucky numbers. It made me feel like here is a great place to escape from the real world and design everything the way you like.
Even yourself..! I think its magic comes from here.
I had some difficulties in keeping up with some command especially customizing my avatar and choosing clothes but I had so much fun trying to explore this new world. I hope you will enjoy too. Can't wait for the next ones..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

              THE ONLINE EDUCATION CASE  There is not a single area where technology does not affect our lives. Of course, this includes edu...